Matching Gifts and Workplace Giving
Did you know that hundreds of companies across the country match employee contributions to non-profits?
Learn how it works and see whether your employer will double the impact of the donations you’ve already made to NPPI!
Tons of food
What is matching?
Many people already donate a percentage of their paychecks to help support the efforts of NPPI and change lives in South Florida and around the world. But did you know you can double your gift and double your impact without costing you any more money? With corporate matching your company will match the amount you are already giving which maximizes your generosity!
How to DOUBLE your donation
Contact your employer’s human resources office and ask whether your company matches employee donations. If so, ask if you can submit NPPI into the nonprofit database.
Print or request your company’s matching gift form or submit via your workplace intranet. Review the program guidelines to see whether NPPI is eligible.
Mail completed form to us, and we’ll take it from there.
No Perfect People Inc.
400 Lakeview Dr.
Coral Springs, FL. 33071
We’ll handle the rest, and the company will send its matching donation directly to NPPI.
That's it! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us or email our corporate liaison Nancy at email@example.com, and she will be happy to assist you.
What if My Company Doesn’t Match?
If your company does not currently match employee donations, it doesn’t hurt to ask. It might just inspire your employer to make a difference. By supporting employees’ generosity, your employer can double the impact of your donations.
If you are a motivated leader at a matching gift company who wants to spread the word for coworkers to support World Vision and to get their gifts matched, find out more about our employee giving program called World Vision @ Work. You can change more children’s lives — without leaving your desk!
Through World Vision @ Work, you can:
- Integrate your passion or faith with your job
- Experience greater meaning, purpose, and community in your work
- Enjoy a closer connection with the children and families World Vision serves
- Make a bigger difference for children and families in need — without giving a dollar more!
You can also help build morale and increase retention through a workplace giving campaign and foster a culture of social responsibility.
- Strengthen team morale
- Attract and retain employees
- Change lives for the better
If you feel inspired to do more, contact our coordinator to ask questions or start an activity that’s right for you:
- Call toll-free: 1-866-859-KIDS (5437)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit the Workplace Giving tab to find out more.
Workplace Giving and Campaigns
Employer-sponsored charitable campaigns make a powerful difference in the lives of children and families throughout the world.
Corporate workers and their spouses, retirees, board members, and government employees may find it convenient to give through their workplace.
Check with your employer today to find out how you can designate World Vision to receive additional donations through your workplace plan.
Annual campaign support:
- Federal employees: Select #11117. Codes were changed in 2007 for the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC).
- United Way participants: Write “World Vision” on your form to choose it as your charity.
- Corporate employees: Designate World Vision as your charity of choice, and ask your employer to match your gift.
- State, county, and municipal employees: Check your campaign materials to find World Vision’s assigned number.
SERVING AND IMPACTING COMMUNITIES.
Jump in and get involved